The latest issue of the maxon motor magazine, driven, contains interviews, technological insights and the latest from maxon’s DC motor experts.
maxon motor’s first issue of 2017 looks at:
- Electric motors and the role they play in our day to day life
- Roboy! Where is he now?
- Women in engineering: an interview with two maxon motor engineers
- Examples of the latest applications containing maxon DC motors.
driven focuses on drive technology and is published twice per year in three languages. The print version is available free of charge at magazine.maxonmotor.com
All issues are also available on the driven app, which can be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play Store.
For more information on DC motor technology please call maxon motor Australia on +61 2 9457 7477.
Read about the pioneering applications maxon motors are driving.
Predominately featuring in this edition is the use of Robots. Assisting in the home, in manufacturing and in disaster relief, the following topics are covered:
- The emotional connection between robots and people – is there such a thing?
- The new maxon BikeDrive. CEO Eugen Elmiger predicts: “The maxon BIKEDRIVE is going to create a stir in the e-bike market.”
- maxon water features
- Controlling axes in robotics
- A wheelchair made for all terrains and circumstances
- The robot inspired by the Stick Insect: intelligence on 6 legs.
Contact maxon motor Australia +61 2 9457 7477 for a printed copy or search the App and Android stores to download this edition for free.
The cover of the latest edition of Driven magazine © 2015 maxon motor ag.